Monday, March 19, 2012

Layout!

So, I have been trying to use my stash, this paper pack is something I picked up back in November with my bestie at the CKC in our state. I thought the paper would go perfect with my little ham and her snow pictures, I know its not traditional, but this little girl is nothing short of a rock star! She is  funny, smart, witty, kind, and all about glitter, hair, makeup and music videos! She keeps her siblings on their toes and in wonder at what she will come up with next. The pictures are all her. Fun and bright, perfect for this paper!!!I used my gypsy and Rock star font for the words, did a little doodle and blinged out the eye patch!




4 comments:

Kim said...

Kacee, I think you rocked this out!! I love the sentiment and think it works:)
~Kim

Robin said...

Great Layout and I love the color and the way you have the 3 pics in a row of the different faces :D
Would love to know how you did that.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Rhonda Emery said...

this is really super adorable.

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Ditto on how did you do the three-face photo? Love this layout! The colors are utterly fabulous. I totally love the bitty hearts on the letters. Incredible!