Friday, April 6, 2012

SMILE



Good morning! I wanted to share a layout I made for my 16 yr old., a fun little layout to show off her personality. I love this paper! I used Fancy Pants, The Daily Grind by Michelle Coleman, for the matting of the photos. The background paper is also Fancy Pants, but it is from a line All Fall by Nancie Rowe- Janiz. Love the soft colors and how well they work together. I added some bling to one of the flowers to pull a little green out, and some Stickles to highlight the beauty of the paper. The flowers are cut from a Sizzix die as well as the doily under them, I used a self adhesive cork paper for the flowers. The butterflys are a fun little product called Resist Canvas by Prima. They come in a cream canvas color with the designs printed on them you can ink them, smootch them, paint, or color them what ever color you like! Super fun and a bit of whimsy for my oldest.  

3 comments:

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Oh Kacee, you do the most marvelous things. I love it!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Oh Kacee, you do the most marvelous things. I love it!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Oh Kacee, you do the most marvelous things. I love it!